CXC Superfit Weekend With Kyle Bratrud Nov 1st - 3rd
Pioneer Midwest CXC Superfit Weekend: November 1st - 3rd.
Join Pioneer Midwest for a CXC Superfit Weekend featuring Eden Prarie native and 3 time National Champion, Kyle Bratrud. Kyle grew up racing through the Midwest Nordic skiing pipeline and has been recently won the 15km Classic race at US Nationals. This weekend will be about featuring our great Minnesotan Nordic skiing assets and to help send Kyle off to the World Cup with some much needed resources for his upcoming season. A percentage of sales will be donated to Kyle to support his training/racing expenses! We have some great Rossignol swag to hand out and you will have the opportunity to rollerski with both Kyle Bratrud and Matt Liebsch! More about Kyle HERE
Check out all the awesome events and come for Kyle Bratrud's special presentation on Friday night. You don't want to miss it!
- Friday 6-8pm Meet and greet with Kyle Bratrud
- Saturday 9-2pm Join us at the Parallel 45 Rollerski Race and meet with Kyle Bratrud and Jessie Diggins Click Here For Event Info
- Saturday 3-8PM USSA COACHES 100 Clinic with Joe Haggenmiller Clinic Info & Sign-Up
- Sunday 10:30am Rollerski Clinic with Kyle Bratrud and Matt Liebsch at Elm Creek (Previous rollerski experience recommended). Meet at Elm Creek Chalet/Visitor Center
- Grew up locally in Eden Prarie where he started his cross country skiing journey.
- Kyle skied for 4 years at NMU and was a US National Champion and silver Medalist at Houghton in 2015.
- 2017 Kyle was the US National Champion in the 15km Skate race at Soldier Hollow.
- 2018 Kyle was the top American at the Birkebeiner placing 3rd overall
- 2019 Kyle won US Nationals in the 15km classic race.
- 2019 Kyle placed top 30 in Cogne Italy for his first World Cup points!
Bratrud is preparing for his next steps as his skiing career is continuing to advance. Bratrud is at heart, a local Minnesota skier. Join us to learn about his journey, share in his experience and help him through his next steps. You will not want to miss his presentation on Friday evening!
Kyle's Athlete Info: https://smseliteteam.wordpress.com/